- Durban: 13 May 2020 | 15.00-19.00
- Johannesburg: 21 May 2020| 15.00-19.00
- Cape Town: 26 May 2020| 15.00-19.00
Conference organiser, Gerom Media, has announced that its annual series of Sponsorship Forums will take place Durban, Johannesburg and in Cape Town respectively.
According to Gerrit Davids, MD of Gerom Media, “At these Forums, sponsors and rights holders will engage each other in a highly interactive environment, sharing best practice and strategies on how commercial partnerships could deliver real and sustainable returns on the sponsor’s investment and business objectives.
A dedicated Session will also unpack the role and value of sponsorship agencies and according to Davids, “The role of sponsorship agencies is still a key conversation in the bigger scheme of things, and a dedicated session will unpack the current trends in the sponsorship and marketing arena, as well as assessing the continued value of agencies managing the sponsorship between sponsors and rights holders”.
The “UnConference Session”, will be an open discussion giving delegates an opportunity to raise their concerns regarding the current challenges faced in a highly disrupted economy, in terms of forging sustainable partnerships with sponsors.
Negotiating Effective Win-Win Sponsorship Deals | What are the Challanges faced by both rights holders and sponsors | Is Big Data Sponsorship’s Big Elephant in the Room? Are you ignoring it at your peril? | Key Sustainable Considerations and Strategies for Sponsors and Rights Holders | Designing and Implementing Effective Sponsorship Activation Campaigns to deliver optimum ROI and ROO | What are the key ingredients for activating effective Digital Strategies.
The Sponsorship Forum will be co-located on the same date with the following events:-
- South African Sports Industry Alliance Launch: 12.30-14.30 (Working Lunch): Details
- The Sports Quiz Dinner: 19.30-22.30: Details to follow soon
Select list of Past Sponsorship Forum: Speakers
- Aleck Skhosana, President, Athletics SA
- Michael Meyer, MD Stillwater Sports (Organisers of the Athletics Grand Prix Series)
- Samantha Kaaber, General Manager, Marketing, Liquid Telecom
- Carel Bosman, Head, Sponsorships, Momentum
- Clint Paterson, CEO, Levergy
- David Sidenberg, Executive Director & CEO, BMI Sportinfo
- Andrew Ross, Group Managing Director, Chaos Theory Events
- Colin Webster, General Secretary, Mind Sports South Africa (E-Sports)
- Bandile Mngoma and Sponsorships & Events Manager, Old Mutual
To receive a Booking Form, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details contact: – Gerrit Davids
(MD): Gerom Media, Sports & Entertainment (Pty) Ltd
Mobile: 082 496 1657 E-mail: email@example.com