Welcome to the first ever Awards for South African Leaders managing Professional Sport and the Media!
Recognising Excellence in Professional Sport Administration and Sport Business
Join us on 7 December 2018 in a sizzling Cape Town at the same time as the SA Sevens Series when we reveal South Africa’s Top Sports’ Leaders.
South Africa’s leading sports personalities, executives, sponsors and broadcasters will grace us with their presence and receive awards at the inaugural Sports+ Leaders in Sport Awards (LISAs).
This long overdue platform will allow sport administrators and executives to give recognition to their contemporaries for their selfless contribution towards building a transformative and sustainable sport environment in South Africa.
The Hottest Ticket in the Sports Awards Calendar!
With around 30 awards being bestowed and voted for by a highly esteemed and independent panel of judges, nominated sport administrators and executives could look forward to their moment in the spotlight and set the benchmark for the future of “Sport Leadership” in the country.
Sports+ LISAs Awards Schedule:
– Call for Nominations: 1 June 2018
– Closing Date: 26 October 2018
– Short-List Announcement: 1 November 2018
– Qualifying Period: 1 October 2017 – 30 September 2018
– Qualifying Entities: Only open National Federations and Professional Sports Entities
– Entry Fees: First Nominated Marathon: No Fees Applicable
– Additional Nominations: R650 each.
– Please Note: All information provided must be verifiable should the Nominee become short-listed
– Awards: 7 December 2018, Cape Town (coinciding with the South African Sevens Series)
A. Sports Sector
- President of the Year (National Sport Body)
- CEO of the Year (National Sport Body)
- CEO of the Year (Professional Sports Entity)
- Long-Serving Board Member Award (National Sport Body)
- General Secretary of the Year (National Sport Body)
- Chief Financial Officer/Treasure of the Year (National Sport Body)
- Sports Leader of the Year (Female & Male)
- Chairman’s Recognition Award
B. Sports Business Sector
- Sport Broadcasting Executive of the Year
- Sport Marketer of the Year: (Sport & Broadcasting Segments)
- Sport Communicator of the Year: (Sport & Broadcasting Segments)
- Sport Management Agent of the Year: Athlete Representation
- Sport Sponsorship Agency Executive of the Year
- Sport Sponsorship Brand Personality of the Year
- Sport Business Service Provider Agency of the Year
- Sport Events’ Director / Organiser of the Year
- Top Under-40 Sports Executive Awards (Male & Female)
- Chairman’s Awards: (Past & Present: Male & Female)
- Sport Executive of the Year (Male & Female)
To nominate yourself or any one of your colleagues and to receive and Nomination Form, Click Here