Welcome to the first ever Awards for South African Leaders in Sport!
Recognising Excellence in Professional Sport Administration and Sport Business
Join us on 19 May 2019 when we reveal South Africa’s Top Sports’ Leaders.
South Africa’s leading sports personalities, executives, sponsors and broadcasters will grace us with their presence and receive awards at the inaugural Leaders in Sport Awards (LISAs).
This long overdue platform will allow sport administrators and executives to give recognition to their contemporaries for their selfless contribution towards building a transformative and sustainable sport environment in South Africa.
The Hottest Ticket in the Sports Awards Calendar!
With around 30 awards being bestowed and voted for by a highly esteemed and independent panel of judges, nominated sport administrators and executives could look forward to their moment in the spotlight and set the benchmark for the future of “Sport Leadership” in the country.
LISAs Awards Schedule:
– Closing Date: 1 April 2019
– Short-List Announcement: 5 April 2019
– Qualifying Period: 2018
– Qualifying Entities: Only open National Federations and Professional Sports Entities
– Entry Fees: First Nominated Marathon: No Fees Applicable
– Additional Nominations: R500.00 administration fee for each additional nomination.
– Please Note: All information provided must be verifiable should the Nominee become short-listed
– Awards: 19 May 2019, Johannesburg
A. Sports Sector
- President of the Year (National Sport Body)
- CEO of the Year (National Sport Body)
- CEO of the Year (Professional Sports Entity)
- Long-Serving Board Member Award (National Sport Body)
- General Secretary of the Year (National Sport Body)
- Chief Financial Officer/Treasure of the Year (National Sport Body)
- Sports Leader of the Year (Female & Male)
- Chairman’s Recognition Award
B. Sports Business Sector
- Sport Broadcasting Executive of the Year
- Sport Marketer of the Year: (Sport & Broadcasting Segments)
- Sport Communicator of the Year: (Sport & Broadcasting Segments)
- Sport Management Agent of the Year: Athlete Representation
- Sport Sponsorship Agency Executive of the Year
- Sport Sponsorship Brand Personality of the Year
- Sport Business Service Provider Agency of the Year
- Sport Events’ Director / Organiser of the Year
- Top Under-40 Sports Executive Awards (Male & Female)
- Chairman’s Awards: (Past & Present: Male & Female)
- Sport Executive of the Year (Male & Female)
To nominate yourself or any one of your colleagues and to receive and Nomination Form, Click Here